Give. Serve. Love
The Jenison Public Education Foundation is a volunteer organization and is dependent on people in the community and their generosity. Here are three ways you can make a significant difference in the lives of our kids and students today.
1.) Give Financially
- Give a One Time or Recurring Gift
- Mail Check To JPEF
- JPS Employee Payroll Giving
- Buy A Circle Of Honor Brick
2.) Serve With JPEF
- Join our Board of Trustees to take an active role in everything we do.
- Become a volunteer to help with special events and projects
3.) Love Tomorrow's Generation
The greatest gift we can give to our kids and students is love. We can demonstrate and and show this love and commitment in tangible ways: time spent with them and in their schools and money invested in resources. Whether you are willing to give a gift of time, money, or both to JPEF and our students, all we suggest is to take action! Our kids and students deserve our best and becoming involved will enrich our lives and our community by doing so.